sâmbătă, 15 ianuarie 2011

Just Me, back in action

Now, i can write again.
I know she's out there...I've seen her. Now, I know she can hear me.
Words don't come easy, still i see her and the rain stopped.
Now, I'm back! For her...bcoz she's the only one who makes me happy.
I see u and I believe I can fly. I feel u and I see all the wonders of the world, gathered together. You heal my wounds.
You are the river, I'm a thirsty traveller. You're the sun, I'm the snow...I melt before your eyes, again and again...and I like that. I can't move, I can't talk, I can't think. Your touch fills my emptyness. Your voice makes me tremble like a leaf in the wind.
I see you. Now you are back, so i'm back.


Leona Lewis - I See You

Asculta mai multe audio diverse

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu