joi, 30 decembrie 2010

The Final Chapter?

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet...Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
I love to write.
Today, all I have, all I represent is here. It's all yours, now. This is my gift for you...I can't write anymore, coz I don't know if you listen. I need you.
Now, all I have is my life. I'll give it to you if you want it...without you is useless. But you may never know this, and it hurts me like crazy.

Who was I? A mere tear in the rain, just dust in the wind. You are everything. I would've liked that some day you'll read this. My thoughts....I can't tell you, coz I can't find you. I don't even know where to look for you. Maybe someday, you will find me. I'm only waiting for that one moment in time.
'Til then, my pen is barren, like a heart without a soul. Emptiness surrounds me like a hungry beast avid for blood.
I'll be waiting for you. I miss your smile.

Ikimono Gakari - Sakura

Asculta mai multe audio diverse


Lionel Richie - Hello

Asculta mai multe audio diverse

Un comentariu: